Sunday, April 26, 2009

Journal Question #4-My major and vision.


My major is to play the piano. When I was 11years old, I accompanied in church. My father is a pastor in Korea. I thought that I just wanted to help my father by accompaniment and liked to accompany in church.However, when I was high school, my parents want to major piano.Actually, at that time, it was the most important time to me because I had to think about my future. I hestitated as to whether I shall undertake it or not. However, I wanted to be a wonderful and nice daughter to my parents, so I started to learn from an expert. When I was very hard to study the piano, I have thought to give up, but I always think my parents's love!.I have some vision. I want be a professor, so I want to help someone who doesn't have money, but they want to learn playing piano. In addition, I want to perform the piano for God's glory. I want to live God's center in my life. My parents always tell to me that we have to live for God!.

1 comment: