Sunday, April 12, 2009

Journal Question #3


Actually, i've never thought about how on my epitaph it will be written.
However, this time could think about it. Everyone may want to retain nice person to others, also too. Almost of people usually think that there is a crowd of people in the funeral, the man lived a good life, but it is not, the man lived a bad life. When we live in our life, that is also important t our life. I am a christian. Therefore, i want to live wonderful life in the God! Also, i want to live that the center of my life is the God! Moreover, Iwant to be a written on my gravestone that she lived for the God, she was a pianist who touched people's heart, and we will not forget your everything! Almost of people are afraid of dying, but many christians are not afraid of dying because they believe the heaven, also too.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I hold the same Faith. By His grace, I know your epitaph will say that!

    ReplyDelete